Cleverly transformed with generous contemporary interiors featuring light and quality, this two-level end terrace has been renovated to showcase designer style with an emphasis on alfresco entertaining. Classically presented and positioned in a peaceful street, it is both intimately private and very convenient.
- Crisp and modern layout with Oak timber floors.
- Sleek caesarstone kitchen with gas appliances and a skylit open living space that flows seamlessly to the outdoors.
- A sheltered deck which is perfect for entertaining.
- Three bedrooms, include two on the upper level with built-in wardrobes.
- Two bathrooms, a deluxe full bathroom with freestanding tub, a second downstairs bathroom
- Air conditioning, a lacework front balcony and loads of storage throughout including large under-deck outside store area.
- Available 9/02/2022
- 6/12 Month lease
Long overshadowed by its bigger sibling Newtown, the charming village atmosphere combined with the eclectic range of small bars, cheap eats, foodie hot spots and vintage stores have put this little inner west suburb firmly on the map.
There are numerous quality public schools and kindergartens in the area and it’s only moments to first class education facilities such as Newington College, Newtown School of Performing Arts and Sydney University.
Located just 6km south west of the CBD, Enmore is easily accessible by many bus services or nearby train stations at Newtown and Stanmore.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0406 704 204