No ifs, ands, or buts about it. This incredibly large terrace balcony is the standout feature here and why you want to call this residence home.
There are balconies. Then there are balconies! Spoil yourself a little.
- Huge terrace balcony with views of the city skyline. Great for entertaining.
- Two spacious bedrooms, each with built in robes and balcony access
- Master bedroom with fully renovated ensuite bathroom
- Generous bright and open plan lounge and dining room flowing to outdoor terrace
- Gourmet gas kitchen stone benches with mobile island bench
- Main bathroom with bath tub
- Timber floors throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in addition to ceiling fans
- Secure basement car space with storage
- Internal laundry
- Medical centres, train station, pools and parkland all within a moments’ walk
- Pets subject to application
- Available Now
- 6 Months Lease
A highly sought-after place to live, Redfern offers a range of fashionable wine bars, restaurants and cafes all in an ultra-convenient locale. You can play tennis or swim at the recently upgraded Prince Alfred Park or watch a junior or representative rugby league match at Redfern Oval.
Redfern is just one station away from the city and is the closest train station to the main campus of Sydney University at Camperdown/Darlington.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0406 704 204