This generously proportioned residence has been flawlessly extended for contemporary family living while retaining its exquisite period charm. It features both formal and informal living areas while interiors flow to a sun bathed entertainers’ paved area and a picturesque level backyard.
- Separate living & dining
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Two double bedrooms with built ins and a third small bedroom/study
- New ducted air conditioning throughout
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless appliances
- Family sized bathroom with shower
- Internal laundry
- Large grassed back yard
- Pedestrian side access
*Available 11th December 2020
*Flexible lease term
- Pets allowed, subject to application
Landscaped backyard perfect for entertaining with a covered rear deck and also the bonus of a small back storage shed.
Perfectly located just moments from Marrickville shops & Metro, plus just a short drive or 5m bus trip into Newtown.
Offering a vast array of quality eateries and coffee purveyors, here you can dine cheaply and easily on anything from Chinese, Vietnamese, Greek, Italian – the list goes on and it’s what makes this suburb so special. There are some great cycleways that connect to neighbouring suburbs, an abundance of parklands and fitness facilities as well as being the home of the mighty Newtown Jets rugby league team playing out of Henson Park.
There are plenty of quality education centres here. Marrickville High School, Marrickville Public School, Marrickville West Primary School, Ferncourt Public School, Wilkins Primary School, St Brigids Catholic School, Casimir Catholic College and St Marouns Catholic College.
Located just 7km from the CBD, Marrickville has its own train station on the Bankstown line and has frequent bus services to the city and west.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are conducting all inspections privately right now. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19