This superb tri-level contemporay residence, designed by award winning Tonkin Zulaikha Greer architects, seamlessly integrates it’s design appointments with an intelligent maximisation of space and light to create a stunning residence in one of Erskineville’s Premier tree lined streets.
- Front & rear private, paved courtyards
- Large open plan kitchen with multiple entertaining spaces to reveal ultimate style and exceptional comfort
- Gourmet kitchen with Caesartone bench tops. European appliances and custom made cabinetry are highlights of this entertainer’s kitchen
- Light filled master bedroom with built in window seat, storage, large private terrace & ensuite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms both with storage located on level two and three
- Two full bathrooms one of which is the master ensuite
- Powder room on ground floor with internal laundry
- Convenient location close to Erskineville village, three train stations, King Street and Parks.
- Air conditioning located on top floor only
- Available now
- 12 month lease
- Pets subject to application
You can get great food in Erskineville Village and it’s just a short walk up to King Street for a wider range of inexpensive eats. There are several popular pubs all within footsteps of each other and often featuring live music. With three train stations servicing two different lines all within walking distance of each other as well as city buses on King Street, Erskineville is spoilt with choice of transport.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19