Architect designed with a sunny aspect, this home is a testament to light, space and easy indoor/outdoor living. Ideally located close to Darling Street’s cafes and shops, King George Park, the Bay Run, buses, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre and Birkenhead Point.
- Generous living and dining space has soaring vaulted ceiling
- Stackable doors open outside to a timber entertaining deck
- North facing garden has a private leafy outlook, level lawns
- Gourmet Carrara marble kitchen boasts Smeg gas appliances
- Three double bedrooms include a master suite with built-ins
- French oak floorboards, walk-in pantry
- Plantation shutters, downlights, ducted heating and cooling
- Stylish bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles, Kaldewei bath
- Near access to the CBD, Balmain, Drummoyne
- Available 14/11/2020
- 12 month Lease
To book an inspection of this property, simply make an enquiry through the Email Agent button. You will be instantly informed of any new open home times, changes or cancellations.
Defined by its organic food scene, creative arts culture and local watering holes, Rozelle has an alluring character that is all embracing. Within arm’s reach of Sydney’s CBD and bordered by glistening bays, locals can easily stretch out beyond their historic workers’ cottages and be immersed in an enviable lifestyle. Source – Sitchu.com.au