This beautifully presented architecturally designed residence is situated in a sought-after location and close to transport, schools, shops and cafes. Located in a quiet street, this spacious residence boasts four bedrooms, three living areas and off-street parking for two cars.
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, main with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Multiple open plan living and dining zones
- Gourmet kitchen with large stone island bench
- Two bathrooms and powder room
- Gated front courtyard and entrance
- Large tiled alfresco area and backyard
- Lock up garage and second off-street parking
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout and alarm system.
- Multiple storage spaces
- New paint and carpet throughout
THIS PROPERTY COMES WITH FREE REGULAR GRASS AND GARDEN CARE AND LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE.
- Available Now
- 12 month lease
A post-industrial playground, St Peters is an inner-west gem that has officially come into its own. It’s the ultimate in city-fringe living, home to eat streets, shopping strips, new developments, sprawling parks and one of Sydney’s most thriving creative precincts. The iconic chimneys perched at the edge of Sydney Park point to its industrial past, but St Peters is focused on the future. Source – Sitchu.com.au
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0422 624 353