Surprisingly spacious, full of natural light, this updated terrace combines a fresh contemporary aesthetic with period features. Excellent dinning and Enmore Road’s cafe culture is only a short walk away.
- Four ample sized bedrooms, master bedroom offering enclosed balcony
- Combined living & dinning area
- Sleek eat in kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and electric cooking
- Upstairs bathroom with shower
- Rear tranquil garden area
- Large laundry area + storage
- Polished floor boards throughout downstairs & Carpet throughout the upstairs
- Available 21st October
- 6 or 12 month lease term
Long overshadowed by its bigger sibling Newtown, the charming village atmosphere combined with the eclectic range of small bars, cheap eats, foodie hot spots and vintage stores have put this little inner west suburb firmly on the map. Complete with the state-of-the-art Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre and the vast expanse of Sydney Park only minutes away, Enmore offers great opportunities for those looking to live an active lifestyle.
There are numerous quality public schools and kindergartens in the area and it’s only moments to first class education facilities such as Newington College, Newtown School of Performing Arts and Sydney University.
Located just 6km south west of the CBD, Enmore is easily accessible by the many bus services or nearby train stations at Newtown and Stanmore.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on ‘Email Agent’ to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0427 374 072