Pets welcome, subject to application.
Behind a classic facade, discover the perfect floor plan showcasing high ornate ceilings and seamless in/outdoor design to the rear. Set against a leafy backdrop, the picturesque courtyard brings a tranquil and private sanctuary to entertain in the sunshine.
Nestled directly opposite Solander Park, this updated semi is set in a premier neighbourhood pocket, just a short stroll to Erskineville village, Woolworths, King Street, cafes, sought-after schools and superior transport options.
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Open-plan eat in kitchen and lounge with indoor/outdoor flow
- Traditional single storey semi with premier street setting
- Tidy bathroom combined with internal laundry
- Private rear courtyard, great for al fresco dining
- Footsteps to popular cafes, multiple parks, boutique shops
- Stroll to trains, King St, Enmore Road, sought-after schools & daycare
12 month lease term
Sitting on the fringes of some of Sydney’s most vibrant hubs, Erskineville is highly prized for its character homes, intimate village, enduring pub culture and burgeoning café scene, Erskineville moves with the times while staying true to its working class roots. (Source – sitchu.com.au)
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0404 81 61 21