Two bedroom security apartment situated in the ‘W’ building, part of the highly sought after ‘Zenix’ development. The ‘Zenix’ development features lush gardens, resort-style sparkling swimming pool, tennis court, gymnasium and is an easy walk to city buses and trains and both Newtown and Erskineville’s shops, cafes, restaurants and galleries, only moments to spectacular Sydney Park.
- Open plan lounge and dining area leading to extra large balcony and living area
- Spacious bedrooms with large built-in robe opening onto balcony
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two bathrooms with separate internal laundry
12 month lease term
You can get great food in Erskineville Village at great prices and it’s just a short walk up to King Street for a wider range of inexpensive eats. There are several popular pubs all within footsteps of each other and often featuring live music.
Set opposite each other on Swanson Street are Erskineville Public and St Mary’s Catholic School and there’s easy access to Sydney University
With three train stations servicing two different lines all within walking distance of each other as well as city buses on King Street, Erskineville is spoilt with choice of transport.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0427 374 072