Set just minutes from all amenities, this modern boutique three bedroom terrace offers great access to and from the city as well walking distance to St. Peters & Erskineville train stations and King Street bus stops.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Open plan living area with bi-fold doors
- Generously sized bedrooms including a top floor loft style bedroom with built in wardrobes, ensuite and air conditioning.
- Timber decked private courtyard
- Internal laundry with toilet
- Lock up garage and a fantastic workshop/bench area
Available 22nd December, 2020
14 month lease term
You can get great food in Erskineville Village and it’s just a short walk up to King Street for a wider range of inexpensive eats. There are several popular pubs all within footsteps of each other and often featuring live music. With three train stations servicing two different lines all within walking distance of each other as well as city buses on King Street, Erskineville is spoilt with choice of transport.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0427 374 072