Architecturally designed Terrace home in one of St Peters most sought after locations only moments away from parks, shops & transport.
This stunning, spacious home features four bedrooms, three bathrooms (main bedroom with ensuite & walk in wardrobe) & one off street parking. Large open plan living space with polished timber floor boards open to large private courtyard perfect for entertaining which steps up to large grass area and low maintenance gardens. There is also a second living area that would suit well as an office or media room for a family or executive. The designer kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & the large dining area are a centre piece of this property.
Additional features include a large internal laundry with loads of cupboard space, a guest toilet with shower on the ground level, ducted air condition throughout & security alarm system.
One not to be missed.
- Four spacious bedrooms, main with walk in robe
- Three bathrooms, main with ensuite
- Built in wardrobes
- Timber floors – open plan living area
- Rumpus room
- Gas cook top
- Caesar stone bench tops and island bar
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, alarm and intercom
- Off street parking
- Low maintenance secure backyard perfect for kids, entertaining and plenty of storage.
- Grass & garden care included in rent
- Available Now
- 12 month lease term
A post-industrial playground, St Peters is an inner-west gem that has officially come into its own. It’s the ultimate in city-fringe living, home to eat streets, shopping strips, new developments, sprawling parks and one of Sydney’s most thriving creative precincts. The iconic chimneys perched at the edge of Sydney Park point to its industrial past, but St Peters is focused on the future. Source – Sitchu.com.au
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are conducting all inspections privately right now. Our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0422 624 353