Positioned in the very heart of Erskineville, this unique and attractive terrace home offers low maintenance living, a practical floor plan and a sought after street setting.
- Spread over two levels with high ceilings and large windows.
- Three bedrooms, main with wrap around laced balcony.
- Spacious separate living and dining areas.
- Light and bright kitchen.
- Modern bathroom.
- Dark polished timber floors.
- Inviting private north facing courtyard with side access ideal for entertaining.
- Plenty of Natural light throughout the entire home.
- Available 6 November 2020
- 6/12 Month lease
You can get great food in Erskineville Village and it’s just a short walk up to King Street for a wider range of inexpensive eats. There are several popular pubs all within footsteps of each other and often featuring live music.
With three train stations servicing two different lines all within walking distance of each other as well as city buses on King Street, Erskineville is spoilt with choice of transport.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0427 374 072
02 8596 3555