Capturing leafy outlooks towards Prince Alfred Park, this north facing, light filled and generously proportioned Strawberry Hills’ apartment is complimented by its handy city fringe location.
Offering an appealing inner city lifestyle, convenience is King here.
- Two double sized bedrooms each with built in robes and double glazed windows
- Large open well-appointed kitchen with stone benches and dishwasher
- Spacious open plan layout with designated dining and living spaces
- Newly renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Private covered balcony, perfect for entertaining
- One secure off street parking space
- Internal laundry
- Security building with lift access.
- Available 17 November 2019
- 12 month lease term
A highly sought-after place to live, Redfern offers a range of fashionable wine bars, restaurants and cafes all in an ultra-convenient locale. You can play tennis or swim at the recently upgraded Prince Alfred Park or watch a junior or representative rugby league match at Redfern Oval. Sydney Boys & Girls High are both easily accessible by foot and there are several kindergartens plus Bourke Street Public School close by in Surry Hills. Redfern is just one station away from the city and is the closest train station to the main campus of Sydney University at Camperdown/Darlington.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on ‘Email Agent’ to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0406 704 204
0404 81 61 21