Attica apartments would like to welcome you to the pinnacle of sophisticated urban living. This one bedroom apartment showcases intelligent design and classic finishes combined to create a relaxed and sophisticated environment, bathed in natural sunlight Attica boutique apartments are a must to inspect.
ENTER VIA GOWRIE STREET
- Stunning split level one bedroom apartment bathed in sun light
- Great open plan design flowing to a north-west facing timber balcony
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Mosaic tiled bathroom with shower / bath
- Large contemporary gas kitchen with European appliances, Ceasarstone bench tops and includes a dishwasher
- Modern design with high end fixtures and a great use of space
- Gorgeous timber flooring throughout living areas
- Skylight spanning the apartment letting in an abundance of natural light
- Second toilet downstairs – ideal if entertaining
- Boutique style building with individual bike hangers
Available 21st December 2020
12 month lease term
Affectionately known as Erko, Erskineville is home to a number of legendary pubs and cafes. You can get great food in Erskineville Village at great prices and it’s just a short walk up to King Street for a wider range of inexpensive eats. There are several popular parks within footsteps of each other which are great to relax in. Erskineville is home to adorable terrace homes and miners’ cottages that lend the suburb its inimitable charm.
With three train stations servicing two different lines all within walking distance of each other as well as city buses on King Street, Erskineville is spoiled with choice of transport.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19