Pet friendly home.
Displaying exquisite attention to detail with unique design elements throughout, no expense has been spared in any of the finishes in this superbly presented ground floor apartment.
Offering an appealing inner west lifestyle, this wonderfully bright apartment is set within the Rochford, capturing the very essence of urban sophistication.
Here is an opportunity to call this impressive residence, home.
- Pet friendly, with doggy door
- Oversized bedroom with built in robes and access to private courtyard
- Superb light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Gas kitchen with an abundance of storage, stone bench and integrated dishwasher
- Dedicated study room / home office space
- Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors open to tranquil al fresco setting
- Timber floors throughout living and dining areas, carpet in bedroom
- Private access via Eve Street courtyard in addition to main building entrance
- Concealed internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Available Now
- 6 or 12 month lease term
Sitting on the fringes of some of Sydney’s most vibrant hubs, Erskineville is a small hipster enclave that has all the trimmings of inner-city living. Highly prized for its character homes, intimate village, enduring pub culture and burgeoning café scene, Erskineville moves with the times while staying true to its working class roots. Source – Sitchu.com
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
- You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 day
- You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0427 374 072