Raine & Horne has been established in Pomona for over 25 years and is a leader in the Noosa Hinterland Real Estate marketplace. We are currently experiencing significant growth due to our brand power, increased area profile and commitment to continually providing a professional service to our valued clients.
We believe that being market innovators in the Australian Real Estate industry could only have been achieved through the commitment of our people and the culture that our business has invested in and developed.
We believe that a strong team culture fostering mutual respect, diversity in thinking, fun and a positive work environment is imperative to our future growth. We promote a healthy work/life balance as we understand family, work and social life all play an integral role with our team.
Whatever role you're interested in there's a consistent theme to working for us - we work towards achieving a common goal and we take genuine pride in the work we do and thrive on challenges that develop our careers.
If you believe you can make a difference to our business and grow with us please email your application to Michael Robinson – Principal [email protected] - your details will be regarded in the strictest confidence.
We are seeking a motivated Real Estate Agent who would like to join our successful, award winning team! You will have the advantage of working under a ‘super brand’ Franchise banner, exposure to local media, groups/initiatives and events, ongoing training and development, a supportive and efficient administration team and access to the latest technology.
The successful applicant must have:
• A current Real Estate License (preferable) or Certificate of Registration
• Minimum three years experience as either a Sales Executive or Sales Assistant
• A current Driver’s License and immaculately maintained vehicle
• Proven success history or referees
• Proficient computer skills
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
• A confident, positive “can do” attitude
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• The ability to work autonomously
• Commitment to team culture
• Local knowledge and experience (preferred but not essential)
If you believe you have what it takes, we would like to speak to you. Please contact Michael Robinson on 07 5444 6002 or 0431 865 616 or email [email protected]