If you’ve always dreamed of living in your own luxurious oasis, away from everything, then step inside this splendid 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home set on almost 4 acres right on the edge of Kin Kin’s town centre. Beautifully presented, this property is truly a home that the pictures will never do it justice.
• Quality steel frame home with northerly aspect & earthy executive feel
• Stunning Tasmanian oak flooring, cedar doors and architraves throughout
• Stylish kitchen with a butler’s pantry and New Guinea Rosewood cupboards
• Gorgeous open plan, air-conditioned living area with high ceilings and cooling cross breezes
• Wide wrap around verandahs overlooking the two meandering creeks
• Stand-alone studio or yoga retreat 30 metres from main home
• Ample car and storage under the home (approx. 5 car)
• Striking feature trees throughout the property, storybook bridges & over 127 bird species sited
• Walk to Country Life Hotel and Black Ant Restaurant & general store
Spectacular, calming and inspiring are words that have been used to describe this property, but to really appreciate the delight it offers a private inspection is recommended.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?