Don’t hesitate- market savvy home buyers will recognise that this property represents excellent buying.
This fantastic family home is spacious with three separate living areas, air-conditioning throughout and is located in one of Tewantin’s most popular streets. The modern kitchen overlooks the outdoor patio area and pool and is situated centrally in the home.
- Large modern kitchen with stone benchtops
- Three family friendly separate living areas
- Four good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Two way main bathroom with shower and bath
- Sparkling in ground saltwater pool
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Double garage with remote access
- Stylish garden shed/ art studio
- Easy care gardens
Set on 788m2 at the end of the cul-de-sac, there is more than enough room for all, the pool and still space for the kids to play and being walking distance to school and all Tewantin has to offer – makes this property exceptional buying.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||200|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|