This original quality brick veneer home, solid as the day it was built, is up for the taking. This is your opportunity to get into the Noosa Hinterland’s new hot spot at entry level pricing. Private, level 6.5 acres set well back among the trees/rain-forest.
- 3 bedrooms, main with en-suite and walk-in robe.
- 2 living areas featuring high ceilings and split level
- Open Fireplace and Masport Convection Wood heater
- Solid timber kitchen
- Wide verandas 3/4 around the home
- Detached fully lined 6.5m x 6.5m double lockup garage, perfect to be used as a studio or guest accommodation.
- Large powered Workshop/Shed suitable for large boat or mobile home 9.5m x 14m
- 10,000 gal concrete rainwater tank
The alternative option is to renovate or improve – the bones are there to create your own dream property without starting from scratch.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$593 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|