Classic 1927 Queenslander with plenty of potential..
• Three large bedrooms + sleepout.
• Traditionally high 10 foot ceilings throughout.
• Air-conditioning plus combustion fire.
• VJ walls and hardwood floorboards through some of the home.
• Private covered verandah to rear overlooking parklands.
• Single carport plus single garage and additional workshop area.
• Under the house is the laundry & second toilet.
• Only one neighbour with parkland beside and behind.
• Very private feels like acreage.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|