The owners of this stunning Noosa hinterland home want this property sold, nestled in the hills of Black Mountain in the sought after Cudgerie Estate, this sweeping property features plenty of modern comforts among its traditional features.Set on a classic 2 acre block, you’ll find four generous bedrooms.The floor plan features a wide and open plan kitchen, large living area featuring spanning view of the back pool area. You’ll love the far-reaching mountainside views and natural lit interior, light filtering through large bay windows including the Master Suite.
- 3 x bathrooms
- 2 x inground cement rainwater tanks
- Double lock up garage (with rear and internal access),
- 7 × 6 meter workshop
- Freeform inground pool and spa
- Solar power electricity – 1.5w system,2×2 inverter and solar hot water – 270L
- Grey water treatment system
- NBN installed and available
With a choice of local schools, shops, restaurants and Cafs all within driving distance (not to mention the Brewery’s!), Cooroy has a lot on offer for its locals and all this is only 20 minutes to Noosa.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|