Time to get the dream of living on acreage in a Noosa Hinterland location off the bucket list and into reality? Located at the quieter end of the township of Cooroy, in a sought after estate of quality homes. The elevated 1 acre block, at the end of a cul-de-sac provides a perfectly peaceful and private setting. The large, quality built 3 Bedroom family home boasts a lovely large entry, high ceilings, large central kitchen with walk in pantry, is positioned so you will always feel connected to your family and guests during kitchen preparation, highlights include stone benchtops and quality appliances.
Retire to your generously sized master bedroom with light filled ensuite all flowing out to a private parents oasis, a stylish place of rest and relaxation.
New owners will delight in the beauty, comfort and practicality design, and the spacious indoor living flowing to multiple outdoor living spaces overlooking the private fenced landscaped garden.
- Covered outdoor entertainment patio with ceiling fans and pull-down shade screen
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Large parents retreat with private study and walk-thru robe
- Generous kitchen with plenty of bench space and walk in pantry
- Elevated outdoor all season entertaining area overlooking property
- Open plan family and dining room with patio access
- 4 × 5000 gal of rainwater plus an additional 4000lt supply to shed
- 6m x 6m Workshop & double carport suitable for Caravan or boat
- Decked walkway to a spring fed dam
- Irrigation watering system with electric pump
- Extensively landscaped tropical low maintenance gardens
- Separate elevated timber outdoor entertainment area with power
- 3 kw Solar power inverter with sixteen panels
- Ceiling insulation
- Propagation shade house complete with sink
Set well back from the road and shielded by established gardens, the property backs onto farm land, so your enjoyment of the natural quiet and privacy will only be interrupted by the birds.
There is so much to love about the Noosa Hinterland lifestyle, starting with Cooroy village itself with its array of Boutiques, Cafes and services.
Just a short 20 minute drive you will find no shortage of natural beauty and enjoy the local Noosa Beaches, Shopping, Cafe’s and Restaurant .
Picture yourself putting your feet up in this captivating property!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|