Set on some of the prettiest country imaginable sits two dwellings. Each dwelling contains a thoughtfully designed kitchen and living area flowing onto an outdoor entertaining area. Independent living in each dwelling is a breeze with, air conditioning, wood fire heaters and fans in place. They both have a single master bedroom, ensuite and walk in robe. The dwelling built on the lower section of the block also includes a guest bathroom and toilet.
The dwellings sit on over 12 exceptional hectares which has views to die for. The positioning of the two dwellings have been placed with privacy in mind. They have been separated by gardens, a large shed and carport which gives the feel of independence between them.
• 2 separate dwellings with solar and mains power
• 30 acres fully fenced
• 2 dams, one being spring feed
• Spectacular views overlooking the hinterland and the Mary Valley.
• B&B potential . Short drive to Dingo Creek Vineyard
• Cattle and small crops
• Close to Bruce highway, but far enough away
• At the end of a dead end road
• 45 mins to Noosa beach, 20 minutes to Gympie
• Room for 5 cars under cover
This is not your typical build, so if you’re looking for something unique, then this could be it. For all dual living seekers, an inspection of this property is a must.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||3|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|