Lakefront living with or without the business!! It’s up to you if you want to continue the business or just convert back to a home on the lake. Maybe you just want the business? The Sellers are open to all configurations of a sale.
The village of Boreen Point is on the shores of Lake Cootharaba, the largest lake on the Noosa River System.
Situated right on the lakes edge, next to the sailing club is this great little coffee and takeaway shop. The zoning is ‘mixed village’ so it can be redeveloped for expansion and other opportunities if required or continue as it is whilst living and working in the best spot on the lake.
• Zoned Mix Village (https://noosacouncil.wixsite.com/interactivemaps#!home/mainPage)
• Situated right on the lakes edge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Cootharaba)
• Next to local sailing club with annual regattas including National and State Championships (https://lcsc.org.au/)
• Family campgrounds close by
• Profitable shop with a great lakeside lifestyle
• Location, Location, Location, only 15 km North West of Noosa, Queensland
If it’s time for the waterfront lifestyle but you still need to work have a look at this little ripper!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|