Lakefront living with a business!!
The village of Boreen Point is on the shores of Lake Cootharaba, the largest lake on the Noosa River System.
Situated right on the lakes edge, next to the sailing club is this great little coffee and takeaway shop.
• It is zoned Local Centre under the New Noosa Plan 2020
• Situated right on the lakes edge (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Cootharaba)
• Next to local sailing club with annual regattas including National and State Championships (https://lcsc.org.au/)
• Family campgrounds close by
• Profitable shop with a great lakeside lifestyle
• Location, Location, Location, only 15 km North West of Noosa, Queensland
If it’s time for the waterfront lifestyle but you still need to work have a look at this little ripper!
Please note that the GST Free status is dependent upon the property being sold “As a Going Concern” legal/accounting advice should be sought prior to contracts being drawn.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?