Set on nearly 2 acres of cleared land, this solid family home features open plan living with stunning polished timber floors and has been held tightly by the current owner for over 40 years. Looking over the manicured lawns it’s not hard to think you could be miles from town. A rare find indeed.
• Homestead style residence offering four generous bedrooms
• Master bedroom with air conditioning and two-way bathroom
• Open plan air-conditioned living areas with polished timber floors
• Central kitchen with gas cooking, ample storage and breakfast bar
• Potential teenager retreat or Granny flat with ensuite
• Covered entertaining deck overlooking the property
• Great shed providing plenty of room for all the toys (11×7m with 3m clearance)
• Good useable acres with large flat areas ideal for a horse or additional sheds
Located just a few moments to Cooroy amenities and fifteen minutes to Noosa this unique property offers a fantastic mix of country and coastal living.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|