This prime 55.44 hectare (136 acre) property is situated only 15 minute drive to the idyllic town of Cooroy in the Noosa Hinterland, centrally located and only a short 30 minute drive to Noosa.
The modern brick homestead is perfectly positioned to enjoy Queensland living, delivering a tranquil country retreat, amidst other lifestyle properties & farming land, bitumen road frontage with Blackfellow Creek running through property and thoughtful planning has also ensured year-round water availability. Currently being utilised as grazing farm land with fencing and cattle yards already in place.
This home incorporates internal living spaces & entertaining areas to relax and take in the majestic views of your horses & cattle grazing around a reliable water source, Live comfortably in the 4 bedroom brick homestead with open plan living drawing focus to the kitchen which is centrally located to the family and dining areas and adjoining lounge room and Office. This Property has the perfect blend of productive soil types, good water source & strategic paddocks & lane way system, well equipped to run cattle or breed your own choice of livestock and make some extra dollars. Register your interest today as this rare property must be seen to be fully appreciate, owner is on the move and ready to start packing!
- Master bedroom boasts its own ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Two covered outdoor entertaining areas with 3rd toilet
- 4 × 5000 gallon rainwater tanks
- Solar Heat pump
- 2 x large 2 & 3 bay machinery sheds with 5000gal rainwater tank and cattle yards
- large powered workshop with 2 × 5000 gal rainwater tanks
- Cattle yards and Crush
- Easy access lock-up garage with own storage room and gun safe
- 2 large dams and good water access to a number of other paddocks
This property must be seen and inspected to truly appreciate what is on offer here.
Call to set up a day and time.