Enjoy tranquillity, privacy and the relaxed lifestyle that this property has to offer and only 15 minutes to Cooroy and just 35 minutes to Noosa.
Would suit most buyers looking for a tree change, So what are you waiting for?
- Master Bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite.
- Gourmet kitchen, including a large breakfast bar.
- Separate lounge, family and dining rooms.
- Spacious family bathroom with separate powder room.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Dam and irrigation system
- 5 KVA Solar System with 5.9 KW of Solar Panels
- 10,000 gallons of rainwater
- NBN Internet and Mobile Phone Service available.
Delightfully private location with a mixture of open usable land and natural rural surroundings. A highlight of the home is it’s boost 6 Star Energy Efficiency Rating. Ready to move in and enjoy.
Several School Bus options available from this Property – Cooroy State Primary School, Noosa District High School, Noosa Christian College both Primary and Secondary.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
Federal State School
|40 Middle Creek Road Federal QLD 4568||Primary||Government||6.92 km|
Mary Valley State College
|15 Edward Street Imbil QLD 4570||Combined||Government||10.33 km|
Pomona State School
|74 Station Street Pomona QLD 4568||Primary||Government||12.32 km|
Noosa Christian College
|20 Cooroy Belli Creek Road Cooroy QLD 4563||Combined||Non-Government||12.34 km|
Kandanga State School
|84 Main Street Kandanga QLD 4570||Primary||Government||12.6 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.