Set on a magnificent 2.3 acres in Stratford Park this property has everything you could want and desire. This McLachlan Special Projects home has been well built to suit most families incl pool, shed, dam and bore with stunning landscaped gardens. This is a home you won’t want to miss viewing.
- Formal entry way with flowing hallway to heart of the home
- Large open plan living, dining & kitchen with views overlooking the property
- 2 large bedrooms incl robes + 1 smaller room or study – main is boasting privacy off to the other side of home with a spacious walk in robe, ensuite incl spa & separate toilet with direct access to outside
- Covered entertainment area with full privacy & south-east breeze
- 10×4 metre saltwater pool
- 9×6 shed – 2 extra high roller doors for Caravan – 3m awning to the back of shed and mezzanine for extra storage
- Spring fed dam, bore and 2×8000 gallon rain water tanks with unlimited water to irrigate all year round
- Spacious double garage incl storage room and 2.5kwatt solar incl 3kw invertor
- Vegetable garden and 20+ mix of fruit trees
The back of the property is a credit to the owner who has created a Bromeliad spectacular, including walking paths and seating areas. This property is one of a kind in Stratford Park and will definitely impress you!
This outstanding property is located only a short distance to Pomona Township and a short 20 minute drive to Noosa.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|