When position is everything you can’t go past this delightful Queenslander cottage, set on 819m2 there is simply nothing left to do except enjoy your beautiful new home. Wide timber decks both front and rear, high ceilings, VJ walls, period finishes and excellent use of light and space, it’s very easy to feel right at home the minute you arrive.
• Two beautiful bedrooms and sleep-out upstairs plus two additional rooms downstairs
• Open plan lounge and sitting room with cosy wood fire heater
• Stylish kitchen with stone benches, 900 oven with gas cook-top and a breakfast bar
• Main bathroom is situated downstairs and is two way, additional wc upstairs
• The two multi-purpose rooms downstairs could be utilised as studios, workshops or bedrooms if required.
• Ease of access to the property via concrete driveway and paths
• Single garage with convenient internal access to the home
• Dog fenced yard with good side access and plenty of room for a shed or pool.
• A blend of native and tropical gardens form the lace that completes this property
If you are looking for the place to downsize or an amazing home to grow the family, you must inspect this awesome property. Just a short walk to town and a large park straight across the road, everything is right at your fingertips.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$443 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|