This charming and well maintained Queenslander is located within walking distance from the charming small town of Cooran. Offering local shop, cafes, restaurant and post office as well as sports fields, walking tracks, primary school, bus and train services there is not much more one could want.
Imagine coming home to the serenity that this beauty has to offer with stylish living space and still only a short drive to central hubs such as Pomona and Cooroy. The beaches of Noosa are a mere 40 minute drive and you are only ten minutes of the highway if you need to commute, or take the train and miss the city traffic.
This home has on offer;
• 4 bedrooms including study
• 2 bathrooms
• Master complete with ensuite and WIR
• Spacious kitchen with gas stove and plenty of bench space
• Separate dining room and loungeroom complete with fireplace for those chilly winter nights
• Secure under house parking and open storage area.
• Fully fenced yard and pets considered on application
This beautiful home won’t last on the market long so make sure to enquire quick or you may miss out.
Property will be available after August 16/08/2021.
• Please note Tenant is responsible for water consumption (property is water compliant)
• Tenant is responsible for lawn and garden maintenance
• Please drive past the property to ascertain suitability prior to arranging an inspection.
• Applications prior to inspection are encouraged. If you wish to apply please follow the Apply link in the email once you have registered your interest in the property.
• Upon approval we require payment of 2 weeks rent and the bond to secure the property within 24 hours. Please note we do not accept 1Form Applications
Please note that whilst all care has been taken in preparing this advertisement we make no guarantees and tenants need to undertake their own due diligence.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|