Discover this private property which presents a large 5 bedroom home, large workshop, an abundance of water and ample farm infrastructure, all of this in a quiet location on a prime 30 acres of the Noosa Hinterland. Set back from the road this property will offer one lucky buyer plenty of lifestyle options. Families seeking possible dual living will be spoilt for options, this delightful home boasts a spacious design creating the ultimate family residence with a focus to outdoor entertaining with kitchen servery, dining overlooking the central large inground pool, with full length verandah’s, solid and full of potential. For the tradespeople looking to run their business from home; the large powered shed offers loads of storage & workshop space. Your new life could starts here; large vegetable garden, variety of fruit trees, with one hundred Dragon fruit vines, collect eggs from your chickens and entertain family and friends with your own produce. Electric water pump to one of the large dams supplying water to gardens and header tank, cattle yard area with, loading ramp & steel head bale. Good soil types with improved pastures, Setaria. Rhodes grasses & natives
• Large centrally located modern kitchen
• Impressive high ceilings
• Versatile Studio/Workroom space or Connecting granny flat or teenage retreat (10 × 6m)
• 4 bedrooms, study and 2 bathrooms
• Air conditioning
• Double lock-up garage
• Solar Power system with 18 panels
• Open separate paddocks suitable for a few cattle or potentially horses
• Covered entertaining Patio & BBQ area
• Large inground pool, built-in bar area & pizza oven
• Large American barn shed (12m x 12m )
• Abundant water with huge dam plus three additional dams and plenty Rainwater storage
• Could facilitate a business venture like farm stay or bed & breakfast
• Too much to list – An inspection is a must!
All this and just over 15 minutes to the hub of Cooroy, Ridgewood Hall is a couple of minutes away and hosts regular community gatherings with Noosa’s beaches, cafes and shop only a short 35 minutes drive.
Bring the family, the cattle, horses and your dog and invite your friends and guests. They will all love this amazing spot!
Contact Agent to book your Virtual Open house inspection online.
With respect to the latest Government measures Raine & Horne Noosa Hinterland will no longer hold open homes.
We are booking private inspections and adhering to the following procedures;
- 1.5 metre social distancing
- Avoiding touching all surfaces in properties
- Property information brochures will be sent electronically rather than as a printed copies
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?