This beautifully presented and maintained 1930’s school masters cottage has all the charm of yesteryear, complete with white picket fence, cottage gardens and fruit and nut trees. The main house has a front verandah entrance, with high ceilings and VJ walls throughout.
- 3 bedrooms, Master bedroom with air conditioning.
- Separate living area
- Dine in kitchen
- Updated bathroom & separate toilet
- Large Separate Studio with its own entrance perfect for guests/office
- Situated on a 506m2 block, with easily-maintained landscaped gardens.
- Citrus trees, two avocado’s, one mango and two macadamias
- Garden shed
- 2 x Water tanks 18,000 litres
- 3.35KW Solar Grid connected
- Security screens for front bedrooms, front & back doors
- Wireless NBN – Reliable direct line-of-sight
- Short stroll to Lake Cootharaba, Sailing club, Coffee shops and the Apollonian Hotel
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|