A rare opportunity to either secure as an investment or develop with potential for two separate homes. Set on an elevated 1012m2 block on two separate titles and positioned in a quiet street only minutes to Noosa River & Tewantin precinct.
Quality Features Include:
- Fluid floor plan extending effortlessly into a combined living, dining and kitchen
- Stunning polished timber floors throughout
- High ceilings creating an abundance of natural light and open space
- Newly renovated kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove & stone bench tops
- Beautifully presented bathrooms including bath in main
- Ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Single lock up garage with plenty of storage space
- Side access to expansive fully fenced private backyard
- Low maintenance gardens & garden shed
- Spacious covered entertaining deck with tranquil outlook
- Prime investment offering exceptional rental demand
- Family friendly street just walking distance to Tewantin State School
Located just 15 minutes drive to Hastings St, Main Beach, Little Cove and Noosa National Park. An idyllic lifestyle awaits. Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Bek Farrell from Raine & Horne Noosa on 0415 456 362 to arrange your private viewing.