If you dream of a charming, secluded home that seems to be far from anywhere but is actually close to everything, this property is definitely for you. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom pressed brick home with office sits high in the hills of Kin Kin with not a neighbour in site. The views are breathtaking and the privacy is unrivalled.
The features of this property are endless and can barely fit on the space provided for this listing! Either skip all the reading and book and inspection now or bare with us and read on as we start to list all the good stuff:
• Architecturally designed home featuring Queensland timbers
• High cathedral ceilings
• Large verandah and patios
• Magnificent view of the valley from the front door
• Air-conditioning and wood heater
• Solar panels + Solar hot water
• Plenty of house water and access to permanent creek water
• Established orchid, native gardens and vegetable patch
• Extensive irrigation system
• This Farm is the former home of ’Kin Kin Tea, certified organic for 20 years
• Beautiful location in the Noosa Hinterland on a No Through Road
• School bus to the front gate
• Property is 15.67 acres of flood free land
• Large Machinery shed
And to cap it all off you also get a Massive 400sqm, 2 level shed/studio that could be utilised with many uses. This sits at the front of the property away from the main residence.
This is one of those properties that photos will just not give justice not matter how we try. You will appreciate it more if you book a private inspection and take it all in with your own eyes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|