The owner of this fantastic property is ready to go, having enjoyed this idyllic setting for nearly 30 years! Set back from the road and enjoying this perfectly positioned near 5 acre block, this beautiful 4 bedroom home is ready for its new family, Capturing the absolute best of the Noosa Hinterland’s climate and lifestyle. This property will offer one lucky buyer plenty of lifestyle options. A sanctuary of bird life is waiting here to greet you, visiting regularly and making the deck over looking the lagoon a great place to rest, relax and unwind.
Renovated home, airy and light-filled, modern well appointed kitchen, living area is the centre of the action, suitable for entertaining yet comfortable enough for lounging. The floor plan separating the master bedroom from guest suite and additional bedrooms.
• Stunning open plan living and dining which flows out onto patio which serves as an ideal spot for relaxation looking out over picturesque landscaped gardens.
• Two dams in addition to the bore and rainwater tanks
• 6 × 7m shed/ workshop
• A tranquil and peaceful position with no close neighbours
• Skylights and air conditioning
• 6 kw Solar system
• Paddock suitable for a pony or two
• Four bedrooms with built-ins
• Three bathrooms
• Separate Granny flat/ Studio with ensuite
• Two separate septic systems
If you have been searching for a private acreage and value peace & privacy, suitable for horses, potentially a couple of cattle, then this is the one, make sure you book your inspection.
Located only 5 minute to the the township of Cooroy, walking distance to the edge of Lake Macdonald and only a short 10 minute drive to the shores of Noosa River.
Contact Agent to book your Virtual Open house inspection online.
With respect to the latest Government measures Raine & Horne Noosa Hinterland will no longer hold open homes.
We are booking private inspections and adhering to the following procedures;
- 1.5 metre social distancing
- Avoiding touching all surfaces in properties
- Property information brochures will be sent electronically rather than as a printed copies
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|