Set high on 14.5 acres at the end of a long driveway offering total peace and privacy you will find this large solar powered home.
Offering plenty of space to roam, this unique property is sure to win hearts with it’s sustainable, family-friendly features.
The character 4 bedroom home offers open plan living room, with sliding doors opening onto both sides of the verandah, with an external laundry.
• Light-filled with soaring ceilings with polished timber floors throughout the living areas
• Spacious timber kitchen with gas cook top and breakfast bar
• 4 spacious bedrooms, the master with walk-in robe, ensuite and direct access onto the verandah
• 2 bay shed and double carport
• Plenty of Rainwater storage
• Wrap around verandahs on 3 sides looking over the property
• Abundance of wildlife including beautiful visiting native birds
• Off Grid Solar Power system with continuous battery inverter
• 8kVA Diesel Generator backup
A lovely mixture of established gardens, rainforest and pasture enough for a horse or two along with an established orchard, 2 dams and a chook run makes this a really interesting and beautiful property to call home.
Located near the entrance to the Noosa Tracks and trails network, for awesome bush walking adventures and horse rides, so if peace and privacy rate highly for you and you also want the conveniences of town with in a 5 minute drive then this property will tick all the boxes.
Whether you’re obsessed with living 100% off the grid or just looking at ways to cut down on your power bills, going off grid is an attractive prospect.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?