It’s not often you find a property of this calibre with so much care and attention going into the detail and maintenance of this property. There is such an amazing welcoming feeling as you step onto the front deck of this beautiful home.
- Master bedroom with air-con, sitting area, WIR and ensuite
- Spacious open plan, air-conditioned living areas
- Formal lounge
- Stunning polished hardwood timber floors
- High Ceilings, wood fire heater, solar system
- Three additional bedrooms are well proportioned and enjoy a leafy outlook
- 2 bathrooms plus a quirky & modern outside third toilet and vanity
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, gas & electric cooking options
- 6 × 9 Colorbond Shed with awning and power, double garage/carport on house
The grounds have been meticulously planned and cared for with an abundance of vegies, fruit trees and the native birdlife abound the property.
A fantastic outdoor entertainment area has been created adjacent to the home which incorporates so much history including hand crafted brick BBQ and wood fire pizza oven moulded from the old local brickworks, natural timber seating, rustic feature tank stand and unique railway track firepit.
All of this within 2 minutes drive from Pomona township. This property has to be seen to be appreciated!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
Pomona State School
|74 Station Street Pomona QLD 4568||Primary||Government||1.53 km|
|Noosa District State High School - Pomona Campus||120 Summit Road Pomona QLD 4568||Secondary||Government||3.01 km|
Cooran State School
|31 James Street Cooran QLD 4569||Primary||Government||4.56 km|
Federal State School
|40 Middle Creek Road Federal QLD 4568||Primary||Government||5.8 km|
Cooroy State School
|59 Elm Street Cooroy QLD 4563||Primary||Government||7.43 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.