Property ID: 17139370
Auction on Dec 02, 2018 @ 1:00 pm
Under instruction from the executors of the estate, we proudly offer this perfectly positioned and much loved 3 or 4 bedroom family home.
Constructed in 1982 this expansive solid brick family home is set on a generous allotment of 833m2 approx. and is just a short walk from the Lake or a 9 iron away from the iconic Riverside Golf course/ West Lakes Golf Club. Boasting an abundance of formal and informal living & dining areas and delightful gardens, this home has been freshly carpeted & painted throughout and provides the perfect opportunity to move into the area, whilst still leaving room for you to improve upon it and make it your own.
With easy access to public transport and surrounded by numerous schools, parks, playgrounds and shopping centres, this property is sure to suit a wide range of buyers just waiting to get into this stunning neighbourhood.
Why you’ll Love the Home :
- 3 or 4 Generously proportioned bedrooms
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms, master with corner bath
- Multiple expansive living spaces
- Stunning raked ceilings with exposed beams
- Expansive kitchen with gas & electric cooking
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Double Garage with drive-thru access to rear yard
- Built in entertainers bar in formal lounge
- Private parents’ retreat courtyard off main bedroom
- Paved outdoor entertaining area
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
The Form 1 – Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the offices of Raine & Horne North East – 1289 North East Road, Tea Tree Gully for 3 consecutive days preceding the auction and on site at 109 Lochside Drive West Lakes for 30 minutes immediately prior to the start of the Auction.
|Building / Floor Area||274 sqm|
|Land Area||833.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|