Don’t miss out on your opportunity to secure this gorgeous family home set on an impressive 2000m2 in a prime Greenwith location !
This perfectly presented family home includes all of the “usual things” you’d expect in a home such as 4 generously proportioned bedrooms, 2 sparkling bathrooms, a well appointed kitchen featuring granite bench tops, modern appliances, stunning custom blackwood cabinetry, a study/nursery and 2 separate living areas, but combine all of things you need, with all of the things you’d like and then place that on a near 1/2 acre allotment in the heart of suburbia and you have something quite special indeed.
I really would suggest you do yourself a favour and hurry in to check out the lifestyle that this fantastic home has to offer as it’s sure to impress and likely to go fast !
Why you’ll love the home:
- 4 Generously proportioned bedrooms
- Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Sparkling upgraded bathrooms
- Well appointed modern kitchen with granite bench tops
- Home office/ Study/ Nursery
- 2.3kW solar system
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Gas heating
- Enormous double lockup garage
- Solar hot water
- 50,000ltrs of rainwater plumbed to the house & garden
- Recent roof restoration & new guttering
- Drive thru access to the rear yard
- Small hobby orchard featuring a range of fruit trees
- Circular driveway with additional vehicle/ caravan storage
- Bus stop just 50mtrs from your door
If you’ve ever considered a more sustainable lifestyle such as growing and picking your own peaches, apricots, apples, plumbs, lemons, oranges, figs – They’re all there. Maybe some chooks for eggs or a veggie patch and herb garden – there’s room for that too. Or if you just want all of the conveniences of suburbia but want to feel like you’re living the country lifestyle, without staring at all your neighbours… then this might just be the place for you.
Let me help make it yours today …
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|