Situated on 710m2 in the highly sought after suburb of Rostrevor, this delightful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom solid brick home not only makes for the ideal entry into this “high demand” area, but has the potential for sub-division (STCC).
This expansive residence features stunning polished timber floors throughout, built in robes to 2 of the 3 generously proportioned bedrooms, seperate study & ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout plus has the added benefit of a detached rumpus (potential 4th bedroom) as well as a secure 3 car garage.
Surrounded by schools, shops, parks & playgrounds & with easy access to public transport this idyllic location is less than 2km from morialta falls/ conservation park & about 8km from the city centre, so it’s easy to see why Rostrevor is the place to be.
Features of the home Include :
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Privacy roller shutters
- Large powered workshop with seperate storage room
- 3 car garage with auto roller doors
- Detached rumpus/games room (or 4th bedroom)
- Large low maintenance rear yard
- Loads of inbuilt storage
- Stunning polished timber floors
- Large kitchen with gas cooking & dishwasher
- Generously proportioned bedrooms
- Semi-enclosed outdoor entertaining area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||117|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$305 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|