Elegantly perched in the heart of Tea Tree Gully this architecturally stunning, bespoke luxury home was expertly crafted in 2019 by Hart Luxury Homes and offers an unrivalled elegance, sophistication, functionality & style that is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
Inside, the soaring 3 metre square set ceilings, 2.35 metre doors, exposed aggregate polished concrete floors and crisp neutral colour palette set the tone for the stylish grandeur of this impressive family home.
From the eye-catching beauty of the floating timber staircase, feature LED pendants and engineered composite stone bench tops in the flawlessly appointed kitchen & generous butlers pantry, to the subtle refined elegance of the timber lined ceiling of the alfresco & backlit built-in entertainment unit, it’s clear that every element of this home has been carefully considered producing a masterful example of exceptional functionality meeting timeless style in a truly extraordinary family home.
Why you’ll love it :
• Luxurious master suite with ensuite, WIR, ceiling fan & private balcony
• Generous 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Open plan kitchen/meals/living area with island breakfast bar
• 5 burner stainless steel gas hob with 900mm under bench oven
• 2nd upstairs living room / study / retreat
• Central opening stacker doors to alfresco & master suite balcony
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Sparkling bathrooms with contemporary matte black tapware
• Expansive oversize double garage with auto panel lift door
• Spacious alfresco with ceiling fans & polished concrete floor
• Designer landscaping by Space Capsule Garden Co.
• Fully irrigated, low maintenance yards
• exposed aggregate driveway
Conveniently located within a short walk of public transport & St Agnes shopping centre and surrounded by numerous schools, playgrounds, reserves and restaurants this exceptional family home & idyllic location is sure to make you the envy of all your friends.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|