Team Wilkie welcome you to 133 Mackintosh Dr, North Lakes.
From the moment you enter this stunning home, you’ll instantly feel that this is the one.
Offering a real sense of style & luxury, this property is in immaculate condition and you’ll be impressed with how well it has been maintained.
The floor plan is functional in every way, spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen areas all of which are filled with an abundance of natural light, boasting 9ft ceilings, ceiling fans, air conditioned and so much more.
Situated in a great position and surrounded by great neighbours and offers a fantastic layout. The home is ideal for anyone looking to downsize luxuriously or those just starting out.
Entertaining with friends & family will be a breeze, with the large undercover alfresco area which opens up to the beautifully landscaped private and low maintenance garden.
Make all your dreams come true and contact Tony & Nadine anytime.
- Master bedroom, with ensuite & walk in robe
- 2 additional spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Stunning Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, Caesarstone benches, plenty of cupboard space + pantry storage
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Stylish Main bathroom
- Separate laundry in garage
- Split system A/C with the entire home finished with modern ceiling fans
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Large under-roof entertaining area
- Large 351m2 private & established block
Bounty Blvd State School Catchment – Prep to year 6 (4 min drive)
North Lakes State College – Prep to year 12 (7 min drive)
The Lakes College Private (7 min drive)
St Benedict’s Catholic Primary School (8 min drive)
St Benedict’s Catholic College (8 min drive)
Mango Hill Train Station
Bunnings & Costco
Ikea & Westfield Shopping Centre
North Lakes Sports Club
Brisbane CBD approx 40 min drive
Brisbane Airport approx 25 mins
Sunshine Coast approx 55 min drive
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?