Team Wilkie proudly present to you this beautiful 2 bedroom + Study unit. Only 3 years young and located in the exclusive cafe strip, Endeavour Boulevard offers all the amenities you would expect from a 5-star hotel, with on-site gym, large resort style pool, hot spa with surrounding sun loungers, BBQ area and changing room.
Only a 5 minute stroll to Westfield, picturesque Lake Eden, North Lakes Hotel, Central Bus Station and the future Laguna, 36,000sqm of genuine mixed use in the heart of North Lakes comprising of hotel accommodation, convention centre, commercial precinct, cafe’s, boutique stores, dining lane-ways, aquatic centre, fine grain retail environment complemented by an abundance of open space.
This owner occupied 2nd floor apartment offers a premier lifestyle of peace, comfort, spaciousness and convenience with top quality fixtures, fittings and finished to perfection.
Available for quick settlement and occupancy, a perfect option for retirees, young professionals and investors alike. Contact Team Wilkie anytime to organise your inspection.
- 2 large Bedrooms with built in robes
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
- 2 bathrooms with stone bench tops
- Ultra-modern kitchen with caesarstone benches and quality appliances
- 9ft ceilings
- Study nook
- Ceiling fans
- Undercover entertaining area
- Dog friendly (up to 7 kilos)
- Secure covered parking with adjacent lockable storage cage
- Dedicated on-site managers
- Large pool, gym and manicured gardens with zero maintenance
- Rental expectation of approximately $395pw.
North Lakes State College Catchment – Prep to year 12 (2 min drive)
The Lakes College Private (4 min drive)
St Benedict’s Catholic Primary School (5 min drive)
St Benedict’s Catholic College (5 min drive)
Mango Hill Train Station
Bunnings & Costco
Ikea & Westfield Shopping Centre
North Lakes Sports Club
Brisbane CBD approx 40 min drive
Brisbane Airport approx 25 mins
Sunshine Coast approx 55 min drive
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||412|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|