We know it’s rough, we know it needs work and we know its not for the faint hearted. If you are looking for a genuine renovation special, this is an opportunity you may never see again.
Located in one of Rushcutters bays most premium streets this rough diamond will provide an opportunity to renovate add value and own a great city pad.
Situated on the second floor of the charming Art Deco “Tahoe” building this just might be the cheapest property you will see in Rushcutters Bay for a very long time.
• 400m to Kings Cross Station
• 1 stop from Martin Place Station
• 2 km from Sydney CBD
• Walk to Rushcutters Bay Foreshore and Park
• Potts Point’s boutique shops and chic cafes short stroll away.
• Cafs and eateries at the doorstep
• Excellent returns/growth potential
Please note the unit has a shared bathroom, not an internal bathroom.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||2|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|