Located in the tightly held Waverton, this apartment provides the opportunity to have the village atmosphere while only being three train stops to the Sydney CBD (or one stop to North Sydney station). Perfect for the first homeowner, downsizer or savvy investor this is the perfect entry opportunity into one of the North Shore’s most exclusive and sought-after suburbs.
The apartment is in a prime location- minutes just moments to Waverton train station, shops and cafes. Offering a good size living space with a study nook, built-in wardrobe in double sized bedroom, almost new blinds and neat kitchen.
Other features include
- Bright open plan living and dining with carpet floor coverings
- Spacious double sized bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- Secure building with convenient street level access
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower over bath
- Undercover car space and a short stroll to Waverton Station and village
- Minutes from waterfront walking tracks, parks and local cafés
Strata Fees: $913.62 p/q
Council Fees: $260.95 p/q
Water: $172.04 p/q
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?