Situated on the 7th floor of Polaris complex developed by reputable local developer Element Property Australia, designed by award-winning architect Allen Jack Cottier who specialises in space utilization and innovation, this bright 1 bedroom apt is perfectly located in the heart of North Sydney, one of the most developed suburb, surrounded by train, buses, parks, gourmet street, shops and cafes and a lot more.
• Spacious northeast facing one bedroom with built-in robe architecturally designed to enhance natural light
• Huge functional study area with possibility to be used as 2nd bedroom
• Oversized living area with dual access to tiled floor balcony also from bedroom
• Open plan modern kitchen offering Miele European kitchen appliances, gas cooking, stone top and toughened mirror splash back
• Contemporary bathroom and internal laundry with soft colour tones
• Tiles through out entrance, kitchen, study and bathroom
• Air conditioning & security intercom
• Huge storage space with direct lift access.
• Sky garden overlooks city skyline views, perfect for NYE fireworks
• 200 meters to the proposed new metro station Victoria Cross station
• 600 meters to North Sydney train station and bus interchanges
• 350 meters to Greenwood plaza (over 90 retails) and restaurants
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||220|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|