Introducing our newest standout listing, built in the 1940’s and only recently totally renovated, it boasts character & style.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home rests on a 695sqm block offering R1 General Residential zoning with the opportunity to subdivide/dual occupancy S.T.C.A. and is the perfect balance of old and new.
Some unique features of the home include:-
- Linear cladding & Colorbond roof in neutral palette
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Classic combustion fireplace & reverse cycle air con in the lounge room, perfect for the upcoming cooler months
- Country-style kitchen with fresh colour scheme, pressed metal look tiles, recycled hardwood benchtop, perfectly appointed with modern Belling induction oven & cooktop & Miele dishwasher
- 3 car garage with generous workshop space
- Carport/undercover area
- Merbau deck verandah
- Unique studio
Attention to the finer details such as ornate cornices, heritage fittings in bathroom, plantation shutters, 9 foot high ceilings, insulated walls & ceilings all being fundamental to this home and helps to tie in this beautifully presented modern country style home with cottage charm.
For more information or to arrange a time to inspect the home, please contact Peter Rapley on 0402 267 411.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||142|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|