Boasting a versatile single level layout, this large brick veneer four bedroom home is perfect for families , investors or even the first home buyer. Set on a 651sqm parcel enjoying close proximity to local Worrigee shops, schools and Nowra CBD.
• Light filled interiors offering generous single level floorplan
• Large living space flow outdoors, central kitchen
• Good sized kitchen with breakfast bar
• Covered outdoor entertaining area ideal for hosting family and friends
• Four bedrooms complete with built-in robes, main with ensuite and WIR
• Ducted air conditioning, downlights and tile flooring through living areas
• Double lock up garage each with remote door
• Secure backyard with vehicle side access, great for kids and pets
An easy drive to Worrigee Sports Club, 18 hole golf course, schools and child care, Nowra CBD, HMAS Albatross, University and TAFE. Let’s not forget the pristine beaches of Jervis Bay and gorgeous coastal towns, sounds perfect right!
To book your inspection or for more information, please do not hesitate to contact Benji Ward on 0422 492 010.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|