No plum trees… Set back from the street, this private brick & tile 4 bedroom home is perfectly positioned on 1.2Ha (just under 3 acres) and has 2 street frontages the other being 67 Hakea Close. Discover your next family oasis with no shortage of space for the caravan/boat with extra shedding available that can be utilised as an additional garage/workshop.
Some characteristics of the home include: –
- Light-filled, move in ready with tile flooring throughout the living areas
- Combustion fireplace in family room ideal for the upcoming cooler months
- 3 separate living areas & separate dining room
- Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite; all bedrooms with BIR
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, double pantry & abundant storage
- Northern aspect outdoor entertaining area
- Separate laundry
Ideal for growing families looking for a hobby farm or larger parcel of land. If you have any further questions or would like to organise an inspection, please contact Jared Cochrane 0404 210 824.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|