An unmissable opportunity to become a resident of Cambewarra Village, positioned on a large 1506sqm elevated block is this lovely single level home, opposite Howell Faulks Reserve and moments to the Village shops, school & transport.
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, extra wide lock-up garage
• Neat kitchen complete with ample cabinetry
• Living room takes full advantage of a superbly private native front garden
• Easy care bathroom features separate shower and bath tub
• Fabulous undercover, all-weather entertaining area
• 7m x 6m detached studio/ teenage retreat/ workshop with ensuite
• NBN fibre to house, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar hot water and efficient solar electricity system
• Expansive backyard, mature citrus trees plus a usable greenhouse
• Views of Cambewarra Mountain
• Approx. 5km to Woolworths shopping complex, Aldi, sporting venues, transport
• Approx. 8km to the Nowra CBD and train station.
To arrange an inspection please contact Benji Ward at Raine & Horne Nowra on 0422 492 010 or email [email protected]
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|